Why become an HTCI course host?
Because you get hands-on, interactive training from some of the industry’s leading instructors – without the hassle and expense of travel. Not to mention two complimentary course seats. Which means even more of your colleagues can benefit from this valuable experience.
As an HTCI course host, you’ll receive
- One to two complimentary course seats*
- Instruction by current and former law-enforcement professionals
- Onsite access to our hands-on mobile computer lab
- Training material, including; workbooks, lab manuals, and Free investigative software
- Certification as a Computer Crime Investigator
- Classroom seating for 30 **
- Internet access (LAN)
- DVD Player
- Power to each desktop
- LCD projector and screen
- Television and VCR
- Course promotion to Local and State Law Enforcement
- Agencies via teletype, fax and email
- Provision of daily refreshments
* Host agency will receive one Free seat for the first 19 sold. The second seat will be offered after the 20th paid seat is sold.
** It is recommended that all training locations be within 30 to 45 minutes driving time from major airports.
If you’d like to be considered as an HTCI course host for your area, please contact us