Digital Analyst Reporting Tool 3 Certification Course
This DART Analytics Certification Course will provide students the tools and skills necessary to identify, collect, and analyze mobile phone information from multiple sources.
The most advanced mobile cell phone mapping forensic software available! MapLink has the ability to access Call Detail Records from cell towers that help track suspects mobile cell phones through a network. By accessing deeper into the CDR’s, MapLink can assist in the identification of suspects, reveal hidden details of the suspect’s relationships with associates, provide details as to their communication, behavioral patterns, and tendencies. MapLink also assists in the analysis of call activity, general location and possible travel of a single user or multiple users. With MapLink, you can quickly and easily produce a map that will illustrate the movement of a user through a network of towers.
The MapLink course is an online certification course for the use of the MapLink software. At the end of this course the operator of MapLink should understand how to use MapLink:
- Install MapLink
- Launch MapLink
- Load Data Files into MapLink
- Create Layers in MapLink
- Use tools to copy screen results to other investigative tools.
- Save Created Cases
- Proprietary Format
- KML Format
- Import other file types into MapLink
- Pass all practical quizzes and exercises in the program
At the end of the course, the operator will be issued a MapLink operator certification. This certification will allow operators to attend the more advanced courses involving MapLinki offered by HTCI.
Travel and Lodging
The HTCI classroom is located on the campus of SIRCHIE International, the worlds largest producer and supplier of Evidence collection material in the world. The campus is made up of 126 acres of prime training ground. A mix of first class classrooms and outdoor facilites make this an exceptional location to train in. The HTCI classroom is located 30 minutes from the Raleigh/Durham airport for the convenience of students that must travel by air. The facility is also serviced by two major interstates allowing for quick and easy access to and from the facility.
The facility is a nonsmoking facility. Students attending will be required to leave campus to smoke.
I agree for my personal data to be processed by , for the purpose(s) of presenting the data you have submitted on the map..
I agree for my personal data, provided via map API calls, to be processed by the API provider, for the purposes of geocoding (converting addresses to coordinates), reverse geocoding and generating directions.
WP Google Maps uses jQuery DataTables to display sortable, searchable tables, such as that seen in the Advanced Marker Listing and on the Map Edit Page. jQuery DataTables in certain circumstances uses a cookie to save and later recall the "state" of a given table - that is, the search term, sort column and order and current page. This data is held in local storage and retained until this is cleared manually. No libraries used by WP Google Maps transmit this information.
Where this notice is displayed in place of a map, agreeing to this notice will store a cookie recording your agreement so you are not prompted again.
|OBJECTIVES||• Gain extensive knowledge on today’s smart devices including iOS, Android and Windows Phone.|
• Understand file system formats and data types found within major smart device operating systems.
• Provide information to students to assist in locating, processing and recovering artifacts from the smart device file system.
• Gain required knowledge to create advanced SQL queries to recover data from unsupported app and cache files within the smart device file system.
• Students will gain valuable knowledge during the training that will assist in passing a certification examination
|Student Schedule |
(Proposed, as topics may move within the structure for time and external events)
● History and Quick Introduction
● Isolation Techniques
● Device Security
● Different ways to connect to a mobile device
● Troubleshooting Drivers
○ Passwords iOS
○ Logical/Physical collections of Smart
● Devices Differences
● Collecting Mobile Device Data
● Smart Device Collection
● Basic data analysis
● Backup and Import of Mobile Device Images
● Other Forensic Solutions
● Basic Reporting
● Create basic report of Smart Device Collection
● Multi-device collections
● Creating Cases, Removing Cases, Archiving Cases
● Live device
● Imported Images
● App Data
● Analysis of valuable data
● Key Evidence Bookmarking
● Aggregated Data and Groups
● Social Analysis
● Link Analysis
○ Regular Expressions
○ Advanced Reporting
● Associated Images
● Key Evidence
● Obtaining File System Data
○ Windows Phone
● Types of File Systems
○ Windows Phone
● Recovering Artifacts from the smart device
● Evidence areas
● File Types
● Recovery Methods
● Cloud Extractions
● Using Cloud Extractor
● Property List
● Data Storage
● Types of Data
● PLIST Breakdown
● SQLite Databases
● Data Storage
● Types of Data
● SQLite Breakdown
● Free Pages
● SQL Queries